Shopping online as we all know by now is way more comfortable than actually going to the store. There is no walking to the store, waiting in line, and hours of searching through the store inventory to find what we need. Now all of this is just a few clicks away, we can search for the product we want, find a store that has it in stock and order it all online, without getting out of our home.
Even more now buyers can easily find great deals, bargains, or coupons also in minutes and with just a few clicks. There are many people who are experienced and know how to find the best online deals. For those who are newbies and inexperienced in online bargain hunting here are a few tips and tricks to introduce them in the process of finding deals and save money by avoiding overspending.
1. Don’t pay for your item just put it in your cart. If you bought something online you know how the process goes, you find the item you want, you put it in our shopping cart, and later pay for all your items in the shopping cart. One neat trick many online shoppers are doing is they leave items in their shopping cart. What happens as a result is that online retailers might notify you when you have something in your cart and even offer some discount on your items. This way you might delay the purchase for a few days but you could get them cheaper.
2. Keep an eye on cashback offers and coupons. You can always do a search online for codes and rebates before you make a purchase. Experienced online bargain hunters always do that. There are even browser extensions that notify you every time when there is a cashback when you are viewing products online. On such is BeFrugal browser extension which is totally free.
3. Join your favorite shops’ mailing lists. It is hard to imagine a decent online retailer that doesn’t have a mailing list. You probably saw it by now usually on a pop-up sign-up form or placed somewhere on a prominent place in the web store. It is through the mailing list they send their promotions and discount codes to their subscribers.
4. Follow your favorite brand on social media. Modern-day marketing and business are unthinkable without social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. Every successful brand has its presence on social media and this is the place where they give away special deals, discounts, free samples, etc.
5. Go shopping on special days and holidays. Everyone is familiar with terms like Black Friday, Cyber Monday when all the retailers give offer great deals and bargains. But these are not the only special days. Many retailers have their own schedule when they give huge discounts on their merchandise and you need to keep an eye on those. Some may do that every first Monday of the month, others every last Wednesday of the month, etc. Another great bargain-hunting times are periods before holidays like Christmas. Leading up to the holidays all the retailers offer great bargains and discounts.
6. Look for free shipping when purchasing online. When shopping online on sites like eBay for example you have certainly come across a listing that has a price tag as well as shipping cost included. You have probably even seen listings where the shipping cost is higher than the actual price you pay for the product. This is a result because the seller is located somewhere far from where you live and even on other continents and that’s why the shipping cost is so high. Because of these, it is better to not jump into buying right away but wait a while and keep searching. Many sellers are just that, people that resell merchandise so after a while maybe you will be able to find the same thing with lower or no shipping cost at all.
Many bargain hunters, and ordinary people just like you and me, are using coupons and cash-back and discount deals to save hundreds of dollars every year. They are not doing anything different than what they were doing before but still are able to put extra money in their pocket. You can devote some of your time to search for great bargains but here are websites that can help you a lot if you join. It’s free to join so try them all.
BeFrugal is a website where you get cashback for every purchase you make on selected online retailers. Considering that you make a large number of purchases every month why not get part of the money you spend back to your wallet. Here you can find deals and cash-back from stores covering all categories: automotive, baby kids and toys, beauty, books and education, business and services, computers, electronics and photo, entertainment, flowers, gifts and party, food and restaurants, health and wellness, home and garden, jewelry and accessories, luggage and handbags, luxury, men’s apparel, pets, phones and accessories, shoes, software, sports and outdoors, travel, women’s apparel.
There are also online coupons, restaurant coupons, printable coupons, grocery coupons, weekly ad circulars. You can also search and compare various credit cards on BeFrugal according to fees, rewards offered, interest rates, bonus categories, frequent flyer programs, etc. The best part is that you can install the BeFrugal button on your Chrome browser and whenever you visit an online store you will get coupon codes and cashback automatically applied, now isn’t that really awesome. Instead, you have to search this Chrome extension does it for you. There is also a phone app that will help you find available coupons, deals, and cash-back wherever you are. You can join BeFrugal now and get $10 welcome bonus if you clic this link.
Wish is a fairly new online retailer where you can find merchandise for practically rock-bottom prices. You can find many items from the following categories: gadgets, hobbies, wallets and bags, home decor, household supplies, fashion, accessories, makeup and beauty, shoes, baby and kids, phone upgrades, watches, tops, pet accessories, dresses, underwear, kitchen, bottoms, automotive. There are many discounts offered at wish at any time which can get up to 50% off. If you search you can find items for free but you will still have to pay the shipping cost. Another thing that is probably special with Wish is limited quantity deals. Limited quantity deals are usually items valued at tens and even hundreds of dollars that you can get for less than a dollar if you’re lucky and fast enough. The trick is to be first to order them then you can have them for less than a dollar. If not then your money will be refunded to you. If you click here you can join Wish and even get $5 welcome bonus if you use the following code: zrbhrbn .
MrRebates is another great option if you are looking for deals, coupons, and online bargains, and cash-back. It is totally free to join and you can find deals and cashback from brands like Disney, eBay, Hotels.com, Target, Macy’s, Nike, J.C Penney, Gap, Home Depot, Dell, and many others grouped into many categories for easy searching. They are Apparel and accessories, automotive, baby, kids and toys, beauty and cosmetics, books and digital media, cell phones, computers and electronics, flowers and gifts, health and wellness, home and garden, jewelry and watches, office and business, shoes, pets, travel and luggage, sporting goods. You can be paid by Paypal, Check or Gift card. Click here to join MrRebates for free.
Rakuten or as it was formerly known Ebates is one of the best websites to find deals, coupons, and cashback online. They feature daily deals, Friday hot deals, in-store cash-back offers, double-dash cashback offers, buy one get one deal, free gifts, free shipping from the worlds more or less known brands. So make sure to sign up for and check out regularly for deals by clicking here.